Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Keep Out! Germs!

Somehow I got the stomach virus that is going around. Spent most of yesterday and last night hunched over the porcelain god and vigorously praying. (sorry for the visual) I'm off today. Don't remember the last time I took a whole day off. I hate feeling useless. But I slept in. Until 1030. Don't remember the last time I did that either.

And I felt terrible because last night was the first time getting to see cute bf in 5 days and I was sick. But the sweet, sweet man made me a fine dinner (that I couldn't fully enjoy) and got me beautiful flowers and I feel so loved.

I'm doing laundry and watching tv and trying to feel better.

Have a good day.

2 comments:

May said...

I hope you feel better, Sweetie. If you feel guilty about missing work remember that it's not just about how you feel, you don't want to spread your flu to your coworkers. It was probably one of those lame-asses that got you sick in the first place! Staying home and being cozy is a community service.

Unknown said...

I'm home too today...Hope you feel better fast!

Your cute bf Dinner and flowers brought me a smile-so happy for you!