Thursday, June 24, 2010

Beachy






We went to the beach for four days, but I could have stayed forever.

Cute boyfriend surprised me with an oceanfront suite. I opened the balcony doors as soon as we got there and drank in the salt water breeze. The waves lulled me into vacation mode immediately as we smiled at each other and talked about where to eat the first night.


There were walks on the beach and boardwalk. Drinks at the swim up pool bar and dozens of Maryland blue crabs smothered in Old Bay. We watched the dolphins playing near the shore and felt the sun brown our skin. He makes me laugh, this cute guy of mine. He walks fast, finds me the perfect seashell, tosses me in the pool, holds my hand.

I love you. Thank you!

3 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Cute boyfriend/cute girlfriend.

Jen @ Rolling Through Looneyville said...

Cute pics!! Glad you had a nice time away... everyone needs some stress relief. Now, when is Cute Boyfriend taking me and the rest of the family? ;)

Tiff said...

Ms. Moon- thank you thank you!!

Jen- we would LOVE to!! And I want to see you and the kiddos SOON. For real. Please????