Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Oodles of Updates!

Hi people. For those 3 or 4 of you who read my blog in the past, I'm back! I know your life was empty and meaningless without me. It was a dark time for you!! Ok enough of that. Yeah, so I stopped being lazy and decided to start a new blog and welcome with open arms anyone with enough free time to read the crap that I post!

I'm currently at work and for the sake of my job security we'll be referring to my job as "The Place I have to go everyday or else I won't be able to eat candy for breakfast and floss my teeth with hundred dollar bills," because that is long, obnoxious and completely untrue. For short I'll refer to it as: Canada (shout out to my girls).

For those of you who know me you know that I have a sweet boyfriend who will be referred to on here as The Prince, because for five years now that's what I've called him and he has truly lived up to the title. No white horse yet, but I'm working on it.

I live in Maryland and count myself lucky to be here, able-bodied, mildly successful, and full of spit and vinegar. I'll start posting regularly tomorrow.

No comments: