Saturday, March 15, 2008

This Weekend

I should have known it would be like this.

When my Friday night started out with a customer's ten year old son telling me he was a secret agent and then proceeded to execute a karate spin and kick followed by a PUNCH TO MY STOMACH AND RIGHT BOOB - I should have gone straight home and to bed.

But I like punishment.

He punched me twice more, and his unexcusably rude mother did nothing about it. She did however, go over the vehicle we SPECIAL ORDERED for her with a fine toothed comb and proceeded to tell me that she could go somewhere else for a better deal.

I told her where she could go.

I realized just now, at 3:40pm that I haven't eaten in almost TWO DAYS. How that is possible confounds me.

My body is running on fumes, water, and the sheer determination not to D.I.E.

No comments: