Friday, March 14, 2008

Remodeling Canada

Oh boy. The office remodeling began today. Below I've posted pictures for just a little taste of the fun we're having.

I compare the noise to that of a hundred car accidents happening simultaneously while God's Trumpeters play in the background. It's that loud.

At one point, my customer looked at me, said something that I couldn't hear, and my reply was:

"I eat babies."

Because it didn't matter what I said, she couldn't hear anyway.

During the demolition this morning they tore off a portion of the wall by my desk and "discovered" mold. Not just a little mold either- an entire mold colony, with little mold people and a Super Mold Target.

I say "discovered" because if you recall a few weeks ago I had a run in with a lovely contractor and told him alllll about the mold. Why he was surprised today is beyond me. But I digress.

CurrentlyI hear a lot of sawing, vacuuming, sawing, vacuuming, and what sounds suspiciously like bodily functions. Fun!

(pictures coming soon)


No comments: