Friday, March 7, 2008

Insomnia

For the past two weeks or so, I have suffered with a bout of insomnia that has rendered me almost useless in this world. Between house hunting, working 70 hour weeks, being attacked by some sort of west nile flu and etc, I can't seem to make my body calm down and rest.

I wake up at 2, 3, 4am and make list after list of things I need to do. The only problem with this is that the list isn't always coherent. When I go back to read it later in the day I get something that looks like this (from last night's list)

make pineapple at work
dog
dry cleaning- pants black no button, suit butt
red shoe
mrs. jackson- stain
Katie needs that paper with the thing on it

And reading through it, after a little research, I can figure out what most of it is except the red shoe.

Damnit.

That was probably the most important one.

1 comment:

Say What said...

LMAO... That list is totally you.