Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Tumultuous Twenties

It was recently brought to my attention by a very good friend, that the "Twenties" are a bizarre and ever changing decade. Being in the exact middle of my Twenties, I thought about what she said.

I have friends who are: Single, married, married with child, married with children, divorced, unhappy, happy, in long term jobs, changing jobs, unsure of what job they want, moving, staying put, renting, buying, growing closer, growing apart.... and on it goes. What makes the Twenties such a strange time? Are we all figuring out what we want and don't want? And when, if ever, are we all going to be settled?

2 comments:

s.k.namanny said...

I work nights and have been enjoying your blog, which I stumbled upon from the sign-in page, where I always click on a few random blogs before updating my own.
So, thank you.

Tiff said...

glad to have you - thanks!