Friday, July 18, 2008

Conversation with one of my favorite co-workers

K: "You wanna know what I had for dinner last night?"
T: "Baby feet?"
K: "No. So I made this cold pasta salad with spinach, tomatoe and mango. So delicious."
T: "That sounds weird."
K: "I love those baby spinach leaves. I'm like a freakin' panda bear."
T: "So you did eat babies?"
K: "What is wrong with you?"
T: "Did you or did you NOT eat babies for dinner?"
K: "I don't even know how to talk to you."
T: "I don't eat baby meat. Or beef. Or pork."
K: "Yeah, I'm trying to stay off meat altogether. No chicken or anything."
T: "But babies are ok? You're sick."
K: "I can't do this. It's too early for your kind of crazy. Do you drink in the morning?"
T: "Baby tears. They cry because of you. Sicko."
**K walks away shaking his head, and turns to me**
K: "Some man is going to be very confused by you some day..."
T: "Some very LUCKY man!"

No comments: