Thursday, August 21, 2008

The book of "If"

There exists in this world something called "The Big Book of If" by Evelyn McFarlane and James Saywell. Personally I think everyone should have a copy and they should create multiple versions. This particular one (linked here) http://www.amazon.com/The-Big-Book-of-If/dp/1400060486 is definitely the adult version (so don't let your kids take it to a sleepover!)

Last night the roommates (Houdini & Sunshine) and I decided to break out the book for a couple of the questions.

"If you could be on the cover of any magazine, which one would it be and what would the headline read?"

I said: Ebony. "What the hell is she doing here?"
Sunshine said: Sports Illustrated. "This is the best bikini model we've ever had!"
Houdini said: Glamour. "She has no style"

"If you could have one power over all other people what would it be?"

We agreed unanimously on mind reading at will. Like, I don't want to know what you are thinking all of the time because I really don't need to know that you have a thing for Asians or steal the toilet paper from work. But ya know, let me into your mind and let me poke around for a bit. I promise I'll be gentle.

No comments: