Monday, July 5, 2010

The Mood.

I'm in a mood today. Maybe it's the heat. I was outside trying to trim some plants and the sweat was dripping off of me so that I could barely see. It's the kind of heat the makes even the heartiest plants wilt with one searing ray.

But yes, I'm in a mood today. And normally I look on the bright side of everything. Not today. So I'm going to share my pet peeves, things that have really been getting on my nerves lately. This isn't good writing. This isn't productive writing. This is just venting.

1. People who interrupt: you are NOT more important than someone else. If I am speaking to someone else, do NOT butt in repeatedly with information that has nothing to do with the current conversation. You are self centered and all you care about is YOU. And I'm sick of it. Think about someone else for a change. Also, LISTEN. Don't just talk and talk and talk and pay no attention to others around you. Stop interrupting. Start listening. Look outside of yourself.

2. Liars. People who hide things and are sneaky. If I can't trust you- you will be out of my life.

3. Mosquitoes.

4. Consistently negative people (I'm taking my one hour pass. I get one hour today to be pissed off and negative. No one else is around and then I will suck it up, let it go, and move on) If you are consistently negative, no one wants to be around you. Yes, bad things happen to us all, but it is your choice how you react to those things and how you deal with them. So stop whining. Stop bitching. Stop complaining about how hard you have it.

5. Rude people. Just cut it out. Be nice. It's not hard and it makes such a difference in the world. Manners & a little kindness go a very long way.


I'm going to watch a little tv, then clean. It's what I do when I'm in a mood like this. It's productive and it usually wears me out so I'll sleep well tonight. I hope you are having a wonderful day and I promise to have worked my way out of this in a little bit.

No comments: