Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Awkward

*Greeting a vendor at work today for a co-worker who is out of the office*

"Hi ****, so good to see you!"
"You too, thanks for meeting with me."
"Sure. So sorry that ***** couldn't be here today. She hurt herself."
*blank stare*
"I mean, she didn't kill herself or anything. Not like that. It's her leg."
"Uh...."
*forced laughter* "I'm sure she'll be fine! And if she had killed herself I definitely wouldn't have told you like this. I mean...not that there's a good way to tell someone that. Or that you would even want to know."
*silence*
"Ok...well...let's talk toys!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very akward!Wow...

Bali Resorts said...

Its nice and creatife blogger

Laras said...

hello :)
nice blog
visit me back on http://healthy-life-journal.blogspot.com

high funky heels said...

haha

Unknown said...

:D *Silence*