Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"Move the bitch forward"

I watched the end of the Westminster Dog Show last night. And the ONLY reason I watched, was to see the Beagle win "Best in Show" for the first time EVER! And if you didn't know, I am the proud owner of a two year old pure bred Beagle named Camden!

So The Prince and I were watching the Dog Show at our respective homes and TEXTING EACH OTHER THROUGHOUT. At one point I actually had to tell myself, "You aren't a loser. I'm sure there are a lot of people watching sixty year old women run around in pink gowns and hideous shoes while a judge touches their dogs hindquarters."

Ew.

At one point, the judge lined up the working dogs, pointed to the Great Dane and said, "Move the bitch forward."

And I thought, finally, a little excitment. Shit's about to go down.

1 comment:

Say What said...

Dude, I totally watched the dog shows... Westminster AND AKC. So no, you're not a loser, because then that would make me one, too... Okay, that wasn't a good example.