Monday, May 17, 2010

I blame the aliens

Things have been busy! Like, I can't find my pants and hmmm, where did I put that to-do list that I spent thirty minutes on- busy. But it's good busy! Remember a while back when I told you about the unfortunate loss of my job? Yeah, that sucked. But like most things it was a blessing in disguise. Because now? Well now I am the proud owner of a new and fancy job. And I'm in my own personal heaven. I'll explain more soon.

In the meantime, we attended the 135th Preakness this past weekend. The charming Danielle and I had what we now refer to as "the perfect day". No stress. No drama. Everything going according to plan. Dollar beers. Good snacks. Awesome weather and a lot of dancing and laughing. So while I do a little more work, I'll leave you with some photos from our day.













1 comment:

Ms. Moon said...

So glad to hear about the new job. And...y'all are just so cute.